Massage That Makes a difference!
Our practical straighforward approach to massage makes us a little different and we like it that way.
We are able to make a real difference for our clients because we take the time to understand their needs. Them we use our extensive training in most major massage techniques (our therapists are some of the most versatile you’ll ever meet) to create a massage that’s just right!!!
WHAT SHOULD SOMEONE EXPECT FROM THEIR MASSAGE & MASSAGE THERAPIST?
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment before, during and after the massage
- Respect, courtesy, confidentiality and dignity
- Privacy while changing and right to remove clothing only their level of comfort for the massage
- Draped appropriately by a sheet, towel or blanket, with only the area being massaged exposed
- A licensed/registered/certified professional massage therapist, working within their scope of practice and in an ethical manner
- Option to ask questions of the massage therapist and receive professional responses
- Determine if there will be conversation, music or quiet during the massage
- An explanation of the nature of the massage and techniques to be used in advance of starting the massage
- The right to consent to the massage techniques and approaches, including manual pressure, used in the massage
WHAT SHOULD A MASSAGE THERAPIST EXPECT FROM THEIR CLIENT?
- Respect, courtesy and dignity
- Treated as a healthcare professional
- Timely arrival at massage therapy appointment
- Complete and accurate disclosure of healh/medical conditions during intake process
- Communication of expectations of and concerns about the massage
- Payment at time of service
- Reasonable notice (USUALLY 24 HOUR) in cancelling a massage appointment
RIGOBERTO ROSA, LMT 58617 FOUNDER/CEO
Rigo Rosa, LMT is a graduate of Florida Career College. He is licensed by the State of Florida, by Mblex, and a member of AMTA Massage Association. Rigo also works at the prestigious gym downtown athletic club located in the area of Dowtown Miami doing massage/stretching.
Rigo is certifified as a Stretcher practitioner. He brings many years of experience into his practice and offers a therapeutic massage blending Swedish massage with acupressure and connective tissue techniques and also incorporates Stretching. He intentionally creates a massage that will suit your specific needs. His serene approach offers harmony, balance, and ease to your busy life.